on June 29, 2010
Web design is a conceptualization, planning, modeling and execution of electronic media content delivery via internet in the form of internet in the form of technologies (such as markup languages) suitable for interpretation and display by a web a browser or other web based graphic user interfaces. A web site is a collection of information about a particular topic or subject. Designing a website is an arrangement and creation of web pages that in turn make up a web site. A web page consists of information for which the web site is developed. There are many aspects in this process, and due to the rapid development of the internet, new aspects may emerge. For commercial websites, the basic aspects of design are;
1) The content: The substance and information on the site should be relevant to the site and should target the area of the public that the website is concerned with.
2) The usability: the site should be user friendly, with the interface and navigation simple and reliable.
3) The appearance: the graphic and text should use a single style that flows throughout, to show consistency. The style should be professional, appealing and relevant.
4) The visibility: the site must also be easy to find via most, if not all, major search engines and advertisement media.
Website design company crosses multiple disciplines of information systems, information technology and communication design. The web site is an information system whose components are sometimes classified as front-end and back-end. The observed content i.e. text, page layout, user interface, graphics, audio etc. is known as the front-end. The back-end compromises the organization and efficiency of the source code, invisible script function, and the server side component that process the output from the front-end.
Designing a website requires much more than just programming and graphic skills. It requires an understanding of business processes and experience in strategic Internet marketing. Olive provide not only good looking web design Delhi, India and all over the world solutions but also make sure the sites are customer oriented and search engine friendly.
on May 22, 2010
The growth of online business has increased with the growing number of people making purchase over the Internet. Ecommerce web site design and development has become more important than ever to make a successful business. Today there is no product which can not be purchased through online booking and payment. Each company whether it may be dealing with software or real estate promotes online marketing through interactive and well designed websites. for visit to:-www.impacts-audio.comThese website solutions are necessary for building a successful online business where the complete transactions are done online.
The ECommerce web site development plan includes strategic planning taking into focus the requirements definition. The evaluation is made and a functional design is created. The database configuration is done and the hosting requirements are taken account of. The website with creative graphic designs and online marketing capabilities is launched with complete implementation. It provides a sophisticated full service of ecommerce web solutions like: online shopping cart integration, Payment Gateway Integration, Online merchant Accounts that helps to increase profit by increasing revenue and decrease costs.
The ECommerce web design solutions can be designed using an arrangement of mySQL database and the programming language PHP. This includes the development of a shopping cart which is robust and very stable. A secure payment gateway is also integrated with the shopping cart feature to easily process credit cards on the website. The payment integration solution allows accepting online payments from the customers using any of the popular payment gateways. There are a number of payment gateways that can be used .This service can be developed using a number of scripting languages like PHP, Perl, .NET and Cold Fusion. The security for the customers can be attained by running the ECommerce sections of the site on secure socket layers (SSL). The solutions also include the development of admin or the back office modules to manage the product line, account, and sales.
The availability of a trouble free experience to online shoppers is the most important achievement of a good ecommerce designed website. more visit to:-www.handy-color-schemer.com A successful ecommerce solution provides the customers a pleasant shopping experience that includes access to well categorized products with adequate information, easy navigation and a good search engine along with convenient ways of online payment and delivery. All these factors considered during the website development guarantee the success of ones online business and increases the number of the loyal customers.
When you are having a web site built for your company it’s important to make sure the company that you hire to build the site knows the five most important elements of web site design so that the design of the site isn’t a complete failure. Your company web site can be what sets your company apart from your competition so it’s important that the site be great. When you’re interviewing web site design companies make sure that you ask them about these elements of web site design to make sure they understand how important they are:
1. Branding and appearance – Your company website is your calling card on the Web, and in order for people to recognize the brand name and recognize the product branding is very important. You need to have uniform branding from the package to the website and on everything in between. for visit to:-www.instant-website-security.com Any custom web site design that you done needs to incorporate your brand image and your company colors into the colors and appearance of the web site.
2. Navigation – Whenever you have custom web site design done for your company one of the priorities of the design needs to be navigation. A website is no good it’s difficult for the user to figure out how to get around on the site. You want people that visit the site to look around the site, read the content and maybe shop on site. If the site is hard to figure out and hard to get around they won’t stay on the site very long.
3. Load time – Flashy custom web site design that is full of animation or large graphics is definitely not the way to go for a business web site. Not everyone that visits your site will be using a high speed Internet connection and a custom web site design that is full of Flash animation and large graphics will take too long to load. for visit to:-www.instant-squeeze-page-mastery.com Your visitors will just surf away rather than wait for everything on the page to load. People that are trying to access the site from PDA’s and cell phones won’t be able to load the site at all. Any custom web site design should be simple and clean with no Flash if at all possible.
4. Search Engine Optimization – Websites today need to be search engine optimized. Even if the custom web site design company you hire doesn’t search engine optimize the content of the website they should do search engine optimization on the tags in the HTML codes of the site.
5. Functionality – If the site that you are having built is an ecommerce site then the company that creates your custom web site design should make sure that the shopping cart and payment processing systems that you want to use will integrate seamlessly into the site. The shopping cart and the check out process should be tested and re-tested before the launch of the site.